Monday, September 22, 2008

Long time...


Wow..I am an official blog slacker. I had an incredibly busy spring and summer and can't believe I haven't posted in 5 months and today is the first day of fall. 

So, it's been great with work and play. Here are some of my favorite moments in print!

Please check back in the next couple of weeks. I will have my launch of my website!

Thanks for checking me out..AGAIN(;


My family and I went to St. Augustine to have a mini break and also photograph Valerie and Jason's big day. The ceremony was amazing set on the water at the oldest Catholic church in America. The reception was fantastic as well at the historic Casa Monica. Thanks again for allowing me the pleasure of being a part of your big day!

In April I had the pleasure of working with Carrie Pratt of Studio Blu Photography shooting Mike and Marie's wedding. Their reception was in Clearwater at the Kapok Tree. Mike and Marie are a great couple who incorporated their family in their wedding ceremony to make  it one of kind.


This is my favorite shot of the day. The light from the stained glass makes this moment of her waiting to walk down the aisle, beautiful.


The day before they moved to Washington, D.C. I had the pleasure of shooting Nicola and Abhi's engagement pictures. I will be heading up to NY next May for their big day. I can't wait. They are so adorable and in love.

I will be updating this family photo in the next week or so. This was from Natalie Butler's first photo session at one month. Her mom, Jaymi and Johnathan have hired me for the year to chronicle their Little Bear's first year. Check back in a few days for the 4 month shoot.

More Babies! My cousin's Meghan and Adam asked me to take some pictures before their little bundle of joy was born. Well, a few weeks ago Sophie Rose arrived. We're so thrilled to have another girl in the family and I can't wait to meet her in person.










No comments: